Community
Search
Notices
Kit Manufacturer Direct Support Forum Get support here directly from the manufacturers themselves or their official reps for the kits they manufacture or distribute.

Big stik kits ??

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2013, 12:27 PM
TTMT

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Big stik kits ??

I'm thinking about building an electric powered big stik model in the 36" wingspan range. There aren't many kits available. Most are ARFs. The HK kit lacks a round tail which is a key element of the plane's design. Their mini edition has the round tail, but no hardware.

Does anyone know where I can find more kits to consider?

Thank you
Old 12-16-2013, 04:38 PM
countilaw

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

The 36" stik would not be classified as a "big" stik, it was a "Sweet Stik". powered by a .40 engine. As for right now, no one kits the Midwest sweet stik. But you can get the plans for it.

Frank
Old 12-23-2013, 05:37 AM
scale only 4 me
My Feedback: (158)

Received 51 Likes on 49 Posts

[TTMT
Kits pop up on ebay all the time,,that's where I would look, I don't remember there being a 36" span kit out there thoughMany guys sell scratch build plans there too,

I have this little ARF set up on floats,, http://www.valuehobby.com/airplanes/...ystik-epp.html
Fun little plane
http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/seap...er-set-up.html

Good luck

Last edited by scale only 4 me; 12-23-2013 at 05:45 AM.
Old 05-30-2018, 01:08 PM
Michael's

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Big Stick

Hi I can cut the Big Stick or any other stick for you ifd youd like ..If you have the plans I can cut it at any size for you.I have been doing this type of work for well over 40 yrs so work is quality as well as the wood and plywood.734/895-1913....Ken