Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Kit Building > Kit Manufacturer Direct Support Forum
Reload this Page >

copy rights holders for marutaka / royal kits

Community
Search
Notices
Kit Manufacturer Direct Support Forum Get support here directly from the manufacturers themselves or their official reps for the kits they manufacture or distribute.

copy rights holders for marutaka / royal kits

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2014, 08:21 PM
I-fly-any-and-all
My Feedback: (1)

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default copy rights holders for marutaka / royal kits

I'm looking for info on who might know how to get a hold of the copy rights holders for marutaka / royal kits.
Old 05-30-2018, 01:03 PM
Michael's

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Royal kits Maratuka

I believe a company in Canada cuts the old royal flying bricks..They were good for their time ut since after kits got lighter and less balsa block added to the plane .I believe you might start asking a man named Mike Emillio in Canada as I used to have his phone numbner when he was a honest person since he aquired a women named Christines plans they managed to take a few deceased plans designers plans and aquire the original rights to them.But you might check as Christines plans ask her where to locate Mike I believe he would know...Im kit cutter out of Michigan and cut kits for 30 years so Ive done a few of those Royal kits....Ken
Old 06-26-2018, 10:57 AM
I-fly-any-and-all
My Feedback: (1)

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Just saw you post you're a kit cutter in michigan, im in howell. Where abouts are you?
join my royal kits group
https://www.facebook.com/groups/170232020405624/
Old 11-01-2018, 09:02 AM
Multi-Engine Guy

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Buying rights to Marutaka designs

Hey I fly any and all! Long time! Multi-engine guy here.
So you want to buy the rights to those kits, fantastic idea.
Will you need any investors? Might be interested, as building and glow are starting a bit of a comeback trend.
So, guess what's back on my work bench.... the Royal B17.
I am considering starting a new thread on the build, as most of the pics were deleted back when RCU had all of those problems.
I would also like to join your Royal group.
I have been very busy raising two young children and work
But have actually been finding some time to build again, although flying time is way down, weekends are still kid busy.
But I have collecting future Royal and other project to keep me busy for a few years.
Here's my Royal collection (all NIB) as it stands: Zero senior(1), B-25(2), P-38(3), Corsair senior(1) Bearcat(1)
and of course the B-17.
Currently on my radar, another P-38, an Me 109, and a Fw-190A.
I am considering picking up some short kits if I can't find the actual kits.
I really do not consider myself a kit Collector, more of a builder/flyer. He who dies with the most kits these days just becomes an Ebay seller from the grave
. Not me, they will all fly.