Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Kyosho EP Concept SR

It's been awhile since I have been on RCU. I have a Kyosho EP Concept SR that I am probably going to sell. It will be just an airframe with no electronics, batteries or main blades. I believe everything to be in working shape, I just replaced the tail pitch ring which must have gotten broken in my move to this house three years ago. Been hanging in the garage since then.
    I noticed a thread in here that talked about different versions and I am not sure which one this might be. Also, I wondered if you might have an idea of what this is worth. I also have some Kyosho parts for the EP Concept and some other parts/tools that I will also be selling.
    Looking for a new 450-500 series build it low budget electric helicopter. Been looking at EXI 450 and 500 frames. Thanks for any input.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: Kyosho EP Concept SR

I've got a RCer Dragonus II 450 EP 3D Heli Kit shelf queen, never flown. Email me at: m274drivers@yahoo.com