Kyosho Helicopters Discuss all Kyosho heli topics here.

Caliber 5 ccpm help

Old 12-24-2006, 09:22 AM
cg82

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default Caliber 5 ccpm help

hi i was wondering if i could get some help on this. i installed the eccpm conversion kit on my Caliber 5 and all my three servo are moving in the right direction evrything like servo horns and linkages are all centered and subtrims centered my problome is i need to know how to be able to get the 10 or so degrees negative pitch set up on it it will give me a full 10 degrees on positive pitch oh ya and my pitch curve is set linier i am using the Futaba 9c
Old 12-24-2006, 11:51 AM
Jellyson

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: Caliber 5 ccpm help

You need to put the radio in idle-up, with a pitch curve that is zero at half-collective. Set the collective at exactly half travel (center the left stick, trim all the way down).
Then turn on the heli (motor unplugged!), the head should go to zero pitch. If it doesn't, correct this first by turning all three of the swash servo links in or out equally. Then you probably will have your full negative travel when you lower the collective in idle-up.
In normal flight mode you shouldn't be able to get any more than a degree or so negative pitch, or whatever the handbook specifies, usually 0 or -1 or so.