Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Kyosho Helicopters
Reload this Page >

EP Concept Connecting gyro/engine corrector

Community
Search
Notices
Kyosho Helicopters Discuss all Kyosho heli topics here.

EP Concept Connecting gyro/engine corrector

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2007, 09:30 AM
Rupert11

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default EP Concept Connecting gyro/engine corrector

Hi,

I am a beginner and I got the electric heli (Ep Concept). I heard it isn't really a beginners model, but I want to try to fly it anyway. I got some old components from 1994 out of germany. I build the helicopter, but I have some trouble with the connection of the gyro and the engine corrector (motorregler) and I don't know if I got al the servo's in the good receiver slots. The manual of my transmitter (Futuba F18) said: you have to put the next servo's in the following receiver slots.

Receiver slot 1=The servo to fly sideways.
Receiver slot 2=The servo to fly forwards.
Receiver slot 3=Gas servo (I think they mean, to put the cable from the motor corrector in this slot? Do I got this right?)
Receiver slot 4=Tailrotor servo (Does the gyro comes between the receiver slot 4 and the tailrotor servo?)
Receiver slot 5=Free slot
Receiver slot 6=Pitch servo

I used a receiver batterypack, because if i didn't, the receiver didn't got any voltage.
When I turned on my transmitter the motor directly begins spinning with high rpm(with the stick at low throttle). How can I begin slow and slowly get more rpm?
Do I need a receiver batterypack or does the receiver get his voltage from the motor battery (9.6Volt batterypack).

Thank a Lot!

Peter from Holland
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Om34101.jpg
Views:	23
Size:	19.9 KB
ID:	714536   Click image for larger version

Name:	Cx76246.jpg
Views:	25
Size:	16.3 KB
ID:	714537   Click image for larger version

Name:	Jo32029.jpg