Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Kyosho Helicopters
Reload this Page >

1st real heli purchase :]

Community
Search
Notices
Kyosho Helicopters Discuss all Kyosho heli topics here.

1st real heli purchase :]

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2007, 10:58 AM
Cagedvr6

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1st real heli purchase :]

Well my previous heli was an AXE CP, i sold that awhile ago and havent had one for 6 or so months. Well i just purchased my 1st real Heli last night on ebay. I got...
-Kyosho Caliber 30 which included
-OS 32 SX-H engine
-all servos (Futaba and Hitec)
-JR G450 gyro
-Tower hobbies 7 channel FM receiver
-Futaba battery
-original manuals

only flown 3 times, never crashed

What cheap starter would you recommended with this heli? Also what remote would work well with this thats the best band for the buck around 100-150.

Old 10-21-2007, 10:09 PM
AutoMike

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 1st real heli purchase :]

One problem with the setup looks like your three collective/cyclic servo appear to be of different type/manufacture. When the heli arrives you might have some rework to do as you cant get a heli thats CCPM to fly right using mis-matched servos, all three must be the same make and model. Hard to say from the photo, but the different color output arms on them and different stickers on the tops of them looks suspect.

You best look for good quality equipment and forget getting the "cheapest" stuff to fly it. Get something that you can grow with that has more than bottom end features. The midset of buying the cheapest you can find will net you the most expencive pile of junk.