Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Kyosho Helicopters
Reload this Page >

noob question (diff between ems and mms)

Community
Search
Notices
Kyosho Helicopters Discuss all Kyosho heli topics here.

noob question (diff between ems and mms)

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-2008, 07:58 PM
nsane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default noob question (diff between ems and mms)

i know that this is a stupid question but what is the differance between ems and mms. i just bought a used caliber 30 with all the servos removed. i have the manual but just not sure what the differance between ems and ms is. also should i use the sky sport 6 ans r127df reciever or get another reciever for my dx6i spectrum reciever would like to use the sky sport if possible but if the dx6i is a lot better i will get a reciever for it. If i use the dx6i do i have to get a spectrum reciever or do the other 2.4 ghz recievers work?

thanks
scott
Old 01-22-2008, 03:57 PM
nsane

Default RE: noob question (diff between ems and mms)

Ok if i figured this correct it is just electronic or manual mix dependant on which radio you use. So i am assuming that using my dx6i or a good digital radio is the better option.
Old 10-29-2008, 01:45 PM
heliraptorcbm

mms= mechanical mixing ems is electronic mixing i have futaba tchp 7 1024 pcm sorry it can't help set you up do not know about your radio good luck trimming
Old 03-04-2009, 10:56 PM
JFERA22

[quote]
[/quoteOk if i figured this correct it is just electronic or manual mix dependant on which radio you use. So i am assuming that using my dx6i or a good digital radio is the better option. ]
nsane, If your going to go "EMS" and use ECCPM an the caliber you have the option on the caliber series to install the after marker EMS mixing linkages. On my caliber 5 It's an option on the caliber 6 it comes stock now I don't know about the caliber 4, or the 30 like you have if they ecept the upgrade kinkages I would highly recomend itif it does!! you can purchase the upgrade for around $35.00 @ www.rcheliworks.com or stright from kyosho america. The benefit of the upgrad is having a nice push pull linkage set up!, crisper and more degree in overall cyclic and collective throw! Good luck ECCPM and and PCM 2.4 g's is the only way to fly!!!! Buy a DX7 thy are very resonable and you can get a much better ECCPM set up out of it!!! like 5 point throttle and pitch curves,thre program mixes,gyro sense page,ec,ect......[8D]