Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Kyosho Helicopters
Reload this Page >

I need help with the Swash guide markings on Caliber 30

Community
Search
Notices
Kyosho Helicopters Discuss all Kyosho heli topics here.

I need help with the Swash guide markings on Caliber 30

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2008, 09:38 AM
X3n0

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I need help with the Swash guide markings on Caliber 30

After having this heli (Caliber 30) for close to two years I just noticed these marking on the swash guide !. Anyway after reading the manual I noticed that at complete low stick the pointer needle from the swash indicates that the whole swash plate sits lower than the lowest marking. The same applies for 50% throttle and 100 % throttle, always under the markings not on it. I thought maybe the linkages needed to be adjusted BUT THEN I realised that I never messed with the lengths of the control rods; I used them as they came. So should'nt that make the swash sit correctly at the right height at all modes of throttle travel ?

THE REF PIC IS NOT MINE BTW>
Old 10-28-2008, 03:59 PM
heliraptorcbm

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: I need help with the Swash guide markings on Caliber 30

ah you noticed that to same here if you have the same ship then you will find there is no adjustment on any of the long links just the pitch links and your sub trims on the radio they are the only way to adjust it i made my own links with all thread.