Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > LMH Helicopter
Reload this Page >

LMH 110 Parts

Notices
LMH Helicopter Discussion of all LMH helicopters both electric and glow.

LMH 110 Parts

Old 01-25-2015, 03:00 AM
T.W.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default LMH 110 Parts

Does anyone need spares for their 110? Make me an offer on this lot, pay for postage to wherever you are, and what you see in the picture will be yours

Both Norvel engines (one 'standard' and one 'hop-up') are in excellent running order. I bought the hop-up engine to get the heli to loop better, but I have to admit that there wasn't a massive difference in performance - both these engines provide ample power for the 110. The larger 0.074 engine has been flown only half a dozen times and both engines run strong and reliably. There are six spare Norvel plugs, plus one fitted to each engine. There is also a plug adapter which allows 'normal' glow plugs to be used with either engine. There are three clutch assemblies - all in good working order plus an air filter. Everything else is in good working order too

The heli was flying perfectly when I decided to remove the body and build a scale replacement for it a few years ago. Both the original body and the scale replacement body were lost in a workshop accident, which sort-of killed my enthusiasm for the little heli (also other projects have needed my attention of course!). I was hoping to return to this project eventually . . . but I have now admitted to myself that I will never get-around to it, hence the availability of these parts

Tony
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	zzzz15566.jpg
Views:	391
Size:	850.1 KB
ID:	2067526  
Old 03-31-2015, 06:06 PM
ROKJR56
My Feedback: (36)

hi there, do you still have parts ?
Old 03-31-2015, 11:17 PM
T.W.

You just missed it by a couple of days
Tony
Old 12-24-2015, 11:28 AM
Flypaper 2

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Anybody still flying their Litemachine??
I still fly my electric version once in a while, just to make the other heli fliers jealous.
How many still fly a 20 yr old heli??
Old 01-15-2018, 07:24 PM
originaldeadstick

I still fly mine...2 built and one kit mint in the box....i have tons of new bagged spares also....