Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > LMH Helicopter
Reload this Page >

Homemade Carbon fiber crutch

Community
Search
Notices
LMH Helicopter Discussion of all LMH helicopters both electric and glow.

Homemade Carbon fiber crutch

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2009, 11:28 PM
venomxx

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Homemade Carbon fiber crutch

Has anyone built a carbon crutch for the LMH 117 series ?

Old 06-27-2009, 06:07 PM
FlyingFish
My Feedback: (17)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Homemade Carbon fiber crutch

I just built a Plywood crutch for the 120 electric version. I have so many spare corona 120 parts that I was able to assemble another corona aside from the 2 corona 120's I already have. the only thing i didnt have from my spare parts bin was a crutch. So whats the official story with Lite Machines, are there no more parts avialable anymore ???? Have all the suppliers and distributors all run dry on parts? I fly my coronas about 3 to 4 days a week all year round, I haven't had a crash in 2 years, so Im not using up my spare parts all that much, but several parts have worn out in the past years and have been replaced, but my spare parts bin cant hold out forever.....[&:]

It would be ashame to have to junk a perfectly good model cause of 1 unavialable part..........[&o]