Community
Search
Notices
LMH Helicopter Discussion of all LMH helicopters both electric and glow.

corona

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2005, 06:58 AM
flyinhigh420
My Feedback: (11)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default corona

just started the building process with my corona, actually just finished painting the crutch. anybody have any tips for a successful build. i have the fusion motor with jr servos and gy240 gyro, cc 35 speed contol from lmh and futaba m5 sub-micro receiver. still need to pick up a battery.
just looking for helpful advice.
Old 03-15-2005, 02:50 AM
KLRico

Default RE: corona

Read the instructions carefully. Re-read each step and make sure you understand it before you perform it. Pay special attention to the cautions.

You'll find that the LMH manuals are superb. I had a good time putting my LMH together, although it was a long time ago, so I don't remember any details or sticking points that I could point out.

Have fun!
Old 03-15-2005, 02:22 PM
skyhawknut
My Feedback: (3)

Default RE: corona

That stock motor won't last long - other than that you have a pretty nice setup. When buying a battery - get 8 cells - not 7. Make sure it's a good brand name cell. GP 3300's are the most popular choice out there now.