Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > LMH Helicopter
Reload this Page >

corona canopy

Community
Search
Notices
LMH Helicopter Discussion of all LMH helicopters both electric and glow.

corona canopy

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2005, 10:10 PM
flyinhigh420
My Feedback: (11)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default corona canopy

does any other canopies fit a corona, where can i get them.
Old 03-31-2005, 07:49 AM
KLRico

Default RE: corona canopy

This guy (darth) makes some really cool canopies that fit both the gas and electric LMH. He used to post here quite often, but haven't seen any for a while....

http://darthdrk.4t.com/index.html

I bought a MD-500 body a long time ago, but never built it because I've been too busy to even fly my LMH.
Old 03-31-2005, 09:29 AM
darthdrk

I still post here but seemingly this forum here on the LMH/Corona is drying up. Most everyone has gone over to RCGroups.com This use to be the hangout but man this forum hardly moves. sometimes days go by before there is a new post. I still check in almost everyday just to see if there is any action. If this Forum is to survive we have to gin up more people to get involved. The Glory days was about a year or so ago here.
Old 03-31-2005, 02:19 PM
rc_lurker

ORIGINAL: darthdrk

I still post here but seemingly this forum here on the LMH/Corona is drying up. Most everyone has gone over to RCGroups.com This use to be the hangout but man this forum hardly moves. sometimes days go by before there is a new post. I still check in almost everyday just to see if there is any action. If this Forum is to survive we have to gin up more people to get involved. The Glory days was about a year or so ago here.
Yeah, and now rcgroups.com has dropped off the net. I've been trying to get to that site all day to no avail. They must have either lost their name server or maybe even lost their domain... In any case, www.rcgroups.com no longer resolves to an IP address...

RC_Lurker
Old 03-31-2005, 07:26 PM
psycho_klown66

ORIGINAL: rc_lurker

ORIGINAL: darthdrk

Yeah, and now rcgroups.com has dropped off the net. I've been trying to get to that site all day to no avail. They must have either lost their name server or maybe even lost their domain... In any case, www.rcgroups.com no longer resolves to an IP address...

RC_Lurker
Haven't had any problems with accessing RCGroups for the last 2 weeks or so...
Old 04-01-2005, 12:47 AM
KLRico

RCgroups huh? I'll have to check it out. You're definately right about this forum drying up. It used to be pretty active, but now there is only a handfull of posts a day.
Old 04-02-2005, 12:54 AM
askman

they had a day or so where they were upgrading servers when they were down. typical isn't it? I used to post here, but I spend most of my time at rcgroups. heck, even runryder gets more action than here anymore...