Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > LMH Helicopter
Reload this Page >

LMH-100 Need advice..

Community
Search
Notices
LMH Helicopter Discussion of all LMH helicopters both electric and glow.

LMH-100 Need advice..

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2007, 08:43 PM
hooleydog
My Feedback: (24)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default LMH-100 Need advice..

Folks, I'm getting a old LMH-100 Heli for next to nothing. but whats the difference between the 100, 110, 116, and the 117 heli's. I gonna get a new crutch for it but which one, the 116 or the 117 (I don't know) I already have a new v7 motor to replace the old one. Oh, what other parts do I need or can I use the old 100 ones to fit onto the new crutch.

You see, I already have 2 helis (both that I rebuilt) one is a GMP Competitor and the other is a GMP Cobra. but they are both tooo big to learn to hover in my backyard, so thats why I'm getting the LMH-100. It's nice and small, perfect to learn on in my backyard..

Any help would be great..

Thanks..

Old 11-12-2007, 09:44 AM
flyinrog
My Feedback: (1)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: LMH-100 Need advice..

ORIGINAL: hooleydog

Folks, I'm getting a old LMH-100 Heli for next to nothing. but whats the difference between the 100, 110, 116, and the 117 heli's. I gonna get a new crutch for it but which one, the 116 or the 117 (I don't know) I already have a new v7 motor to replace the old one. Oh, what other parts do I need or can I use the old 100 ones to fit onto the new crutch.

You see, I already have 2 helis (both that I rebuilt) one is a GMP Competitor and the other is a GMP Cobra. but they are both tooo big to learn to hover in my backyard, so thats why I'm getting the LMH-100. It's nice and small, perfect to learn on in my backyard..

Any help would be great..

Thanks..

I think the 100.110 were the cox engine ones..the v7 is the Norvel .074 engine,,break it in carefully...and it will be a great engine with plenty of power,,try and break it in on the first flight and the rod will bend...I might be interested in the cox engine,we'll see
Old 11-12-2007, 05:35 PM
hooleydog
My Feedback: (24)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: LMH-100 Need advice..

Thanks for the info
Mike..