Notices
Losi Monster Trucks Discuss all Losi Monster Trucks (i.e. LST) in this forum. Optionally you may discuss this and all other MT's in our general MT forum.

Losi lst2 trans problems

Old 01-22-2011, 10:08 PM
crazyfornitro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Losi lst2 trans problems

forgive me im a newbie to this nice 1/8 scale losi lst2.I got a real good deal on it used.it came with a jr xs3 radio.my question is the trans has reverse.when i hit the a switch it switches to reverse and works fine when i hit forward it goes into forward but if i go past 1/5 throttle the reverse servo moves toward nuetral.this does not happen in reverse so i can drive forward but if i accedendly hit the throttle too much it goes to neutral.is there a setting i see theres some type of spring on that reverse servo.when i hit the brakes it goes to nuetral.this is prob normal? if i hold the servo forward it works of .does the radio have a setting i cant find it or how does this work.again i did notice half throttle on my radio is wide open on engine.what can i do.thank you.im not new to nitro have 7 cars just new to losi lst2.thanks