Community
Search
Notices
Losi Monster Trucks Discuss all Losi Monster Trucks (i.e. LST) in this forum. Optionally you may discuss this and all other MT's in our general MT forum.

Aftershock ltd question

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2011, 04:39 PM
steed2-inactive

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Aftershock ltd question

hey guys, how goes it?
I just got an aftershock ltd ed. (my first losi) I havent ran it yet, and was wondering what performance the factory pipe offer's out of the m26ss. Is it a restrictive, low power pipe? i have an hpi ribbed pipe (not the best pipe to begin with). but is it better than the losi? also how good is the m26ss? (powerwise)
Old 03-08-2011, 05:59 PM
1QwkSport2.5r

Received 76 Likes on 69 Posts
Default RE: Aftershock ltd question

ORIGINAL: steed2

hey guys, how goes it?
I just got an aftershock ltd ed. (my first losi) I havent ran it yet, and was wondering what performance the factory pipe offer's out of the m26ss. Is it a restrictive, low power pipe? i have an hpi ribbed pipe (not the best pipe to begin with). but is it better than the losi? also how good is the m26ss? (powerwise)
I had an aftershock with the M26. I dumped the stock pipe right off the bat and got an HT pipe from the Mach 427 LST2. It was a whole new engine. Dont bother with the ripple pipe - they're more hurt than heal. I got mine to do wheelies with the HT pipe, and about 1 gallon of fuel through it. I really liked it, actually.

I think its got the same high compression head button as the Teal Mach 427 (Muggy/8T) so dont run a lot of nitro in it. 20% max.
Old 03-08-2011, 06:35 PM
ImpalaPolicePack

i think the new limited edition allready comes with the ht pipe.
if not, get it like quicksport said.
Old 03-08-2011, 06:36 PM
steed2-inactive

thanks bud, appreciate it