Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Monster Trucks > Losi Monster Trucks
Reload this Page >

lst2 new era alum. front spindle carriers???

Notices
Losi Monster Trucks Discuss all Losi Monster Trucks (i.e. LST) in this forum. Optionally you may discuss this and all other MT's in our general MT forum.

lst2 new era alum. front spindle carriers???

Old 03-25-2011, 01:30 AM
1cougar1
My Feedback: (6)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default lst2 new era alum. front spindle carriers???

ive had a pair of new era silver alum. spindle carriers on my lst2 for a while and i have no complaints. thing is today i was detailing my lst2 and i noticed that each carrier angles horizontally either to the right or left for the other one. . which way do they mount w/ ther angle going forward or to the rear. cause they dont have any markings saying mount on left side or right siide. hope you understand my question, please help. thanx, 1cougar1.
Old 03-25-2011, 04:15 PM
Airbus 9e

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: lst2 new era alum. front spindle carriers???

they should angle a bit top to the rear......negative caster is good....
Old 03-26-2011, 05:35 AM
1QwkSport2.5r

Received 76 Likes on 69 Posts
Default RE: lst2 new era alum. front spindle carriers???

I have a set of aluminum carriers that someone had made for a friend of mine that he in turn gave to me when I bought his LST2 from him - I have two sets with two different camber angles. I tried them forward and backward and found it had better control facing back. I dont know off hand who made them - 1 set is silver and 1 set is blue anodized.

For bashing I dont think it matters too much on camber and caster angles.. I'd be more concerned with it if I was racing.