Losi Monster Trucks Discuss all Losi Monster Trucks (i.e. LST) in this forum. Optionally you may discuss this and all other MT's in our general MT forum.

Purchased a Ten-t

Old 03-28-2011, 02:57 PM
Hawaiianbro84

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default Purchased a Ten-t

Must say out of the box was just as impressed as I was with my revo3.3 just looked amazing and as well needed to get dirty.
Well first day run didnt even get through my first tank on the break in.......got a little upset finding out my throttle servo fried. so went back and got a upgrade losi HD servo.
Swapped my steering servo and the new servo...so basically my Steering servo is my Throttle and the new Losi HD servo is my steering.
Got it all fixed and done in which I probably spent 540 altogether...wasnt too happy but hey things happen.

Anyways got it up and running broke it in, then after that I let it rip and all I got to say this thing can move for just being a 1 gear truggy. Really amazed by it. I must admit I think it may run circles around my revo thing turns on a dime.
Anyway going to be putting in a fuel filter and testing it out at home in the drainage area next to my house. see how well it does on the hills and jumps.
Old 03-30-2011, 06:47 PM
esavagenoobie

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: Purchased a Ten-t

Nice man! Had a buddy pick one up just before he got out of the hobby, he loved it while he had it, solid truck! Needs some bling tho!...
Old 03-31-2011, 02:18 AM
supertib

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

Quote:
ORIGINAL: Hawaiianbro84

Must say out of the box was just as impressed as I was with my revo3.3 just looked amazing and as well needed to get dirty.
Well first day run didnt even get through my first tank on the break in.......got a little upset finding out my throttle servo fried. so went back and got a upgrade losi HD servo.
Swapped my steering servo and the new servo...so basically my Steering servo is my Throttle and the new Losi HD servo is my steering.
Got it all fixed and done in which I probably spent 540 altogether...wasnt too happy but hey things happen.

Anyways got it up and running broke it in, then after that I let it rip and all I got to say this thing can move for just being a 1 gear truggy. Really amazed by it. I must admit I think it may run circles around my revo thing turns on a dime.
Anyway going to be putting in a fuel filter and testing it out at home in the drainage area next to my house. see how well it does on the hills and jumps.

As a rule Truggies smoke MT's...even tho they are single speed they still lay a waxxing on any MT
Old 03-31-2011, 10:09 AM
Hawaiianbro84

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

exactly lol. I was wondering are there any major upgrades for the Ten T yet? Looking at it its pretty solid and happy with that it came with sway bar system.

Ive got my eye on the carbon fiber stuff if it make it any lighter and quicker but not sure if it being any lighter will help keeping it on all fours....not sure.

Search this Thread