Losi Monster Trucks Discuss all Losi Monster Trucks (i.e. LST) in this forum. Optionally you may discuss this and all other MT's in our general MT forum.

lstforum?

Old 04-28-2011, 12:03 PM
shattingham01

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default lstforum?

is the site down or did they kick me for inactivity?????????

Old 05-05-2011, 10:36 AM
ntrain42

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: lstforum?

Who knows, bunch of idiotic tools over there anyway, LOL!
Old 05-05-2011, 01:17 PM
Mclovin350z

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

I see the thread with you and tink is gone lol. Taz takes the cake though, I cannot stand that guy.
Old 05-05-2011, 02:42 PM
ntrain42

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

Quote:
ORIGINAL: Mclovin350z

I see the thread with you and tink is gone lol. Taz takes the cake though, I cannot stand that guy.
LOL! Not quite sure which thread you are refering to, but yeah there are a few hillbillies there who need to be slipped a cyanide pill.
Old 05-05-2011, 10:08 PM
HerrSavage

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

Beatyourtruck 3.0... Seems to be a general trend in these forums. Have seen it happen elsewhere. What used to be a half-way civilized and fun forum over time gets reduced down to a select few obnoxious (the loudest screamer wins..)know-it-all "veterans", who shout the party line and don't tolerate those who don't buy it.. Ironically, the party line at lstforums these days, at least on the nitro side of things, has nothing to do with LST's - it's more like "Italian engines only".. And the main loudmouth on that point not only doesn't even run or own an LST, but for years has been talking about how worthless MT's are... Most over there don't even have or run LST's. Pretty silly, really..

Oh well, been dead there for a while anyway.

Old 05-06-2011, 04:30 AM
Mclovin350z

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

I'm referring to the arbor press thread lol.

Herr isn't it great when someone ditches mt and goes into hardcore truggy racing....It's almost like going from a peasant to a king! At least that's what they think. "I'm a big bad racer now, quit playing with those silly mts"....yet they constantly comeback into themt forums to act like a big fish. Gotta love it.
Old 05-06-2011, 05:10 AM
ntrain42

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

Quote:
ORIGINAL: Mclovin350z

I'm referring to the arbor press thread lol.

Herr isn't it great when someone ditches mt and goes into hardcore truggy racing....It's almost like going from a peasant to a king! At least that's what they think. "I'm a big bad racer now, quit playing with those silly mts"....yet they constantly comeback into themt forums to act like a big fish. Gotta love it.
Ah ok, they took that thread down? LOL! Sorry.......silly me for recommending the RIGHT WAY for installing a delicate one way bearing. Jesus you spend 500 plus on your RTR MT, probably that same amount for accessories and parts, hop ups etc. but you cant spend 20-30 bucks for a way to properly press in a bearing? A tool which has many different uses...........and of course Im a "know it all" for trying to help out others recommending the right tool for the right job mentality. LOL! I know that I am without question very opinionated, but the opinions I give are in the best interests of others, especially the newer folks to the hobby. But whatever, LOL!
Old 05-06-2011, 06:07 AM
Mclovin350z

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

Yeah I don't know what happened after my last comment on it, but tink and a couple others were getting really (childish!) pissed off, kinda like that other tool, Taz....I'm pretty sure he's the one that got booted from rcnt some time ago.

Search this Thread