Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Monster Trucks > Losi Monster Trucks
Reload this Page >

The different pipe upgrades available for the Team Losi Aftershock?

Community
Search
Notices
Losi Monster Trucks Discuss all Losi Monster Trucks (i.e. LST) in this forum. Optionally you may discuss this and all other MT's in our general MT forum.

The different pipe upgrades available for the Team Losi Aftershock?

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2011, 12:41 PM
MillionAirL

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default The different pipe upgrades available for the Team Losi Aftershock?

I have been looking to upgrade my almost new Losi aftershcok lmt edition and found that the majority of people recommend changing the pipe that is stock as apparently it is rubbish... I found many (Or so i think :/ ) variations of the pipe, extending from the HT (High Torque) version to the Lst version (***?!) and was wondering if:

The fact that one may be 'Hard-ionized' any dirrent to the performance?
What is actually the best one?
What would you recommend getting for someone who isnt planning on changing much else anytime soon?
And what is you opinon on this and what else i would need to get if i were to buy it:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Team-Losi-HT-T...840d6615b#shId

I know its a lot to ask but thanks anyway, even if you just read it, I really need help; if the product above is good then Great! i will buy it but i dont want to miss out as it seems to be at a (Questionably) good price...

Old 07-06-2011, 06:01 PM
iexion

Default RE: The different pipe upgrades available for the Team Losi Aftershock?

Losi HT pipe is one of the best pipes on the market period (which ever compound it is made out of). I have one on my Tamiya Nitrage currently. You should be able to find it for under $30. Cheers
Old 07-07-2011, 11:52 AM
HerrSavage

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

x2.. Losi HT pipe from ebay.
Old 07-17-2011, 02:50 PM
oskygt

Million, you can also switch over to the xxl axles and 17mm hubs, for greater choices of tires, put a wing on it,brake disc from the 8ight (for more linear brakes), gears and clutch bell from the xxl, just look up the parts for the xxl, they switch right to your aftershock, which by the way is a cool truck. I built my xxl from parts from ebay so i could make it with the best original and hop up parts...............good luck Bro hope you build your dream truck!!
Old 07-17-2011, 02:54 PM
oskygt

Oh i almost forgot!,for a pipe, you can use the Losi HT or the Ofna 086, both great pipes, let us know how the truck is comming along!