Community
Search
Notices
Losi Monster Trucks Discuss all Losi Monster Trucks (i.e. LST) in this forum. Optionally you may discuss this and all other MT's in our general MT forum.

MY $200 LST2

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2011, 03:43 PM
Nitrojunkie666

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default MY $200 LST2

Picked this up off craigslist a few days ago. List of mods i can see: Picco p3 .28, jp3 pipe, three hitec digital titanium servos, Jr 3 radio and failsafe, proline 17mm rims with badlands, Roll bar, Forward only and Steel spur gears. Came with boxes full of parts some are still nip. Ive never owned a losi before so will see how tough she is and at very least i do have a few spare parts.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Old 12-12-2011, 04:12 PM
1QwkSport2.5r

Received 76 Likes on 69 Posts
Default RE: MY $200 LST2

I got a deal similar to that. Well worth the money, IMO. My factory LST2 is #449. The one I built with spare parts doesnt have a number, so I call it $449B..

They are the best 1/8th scale MT on the market, AFAIC. That Picco is a strong engine, so plan on putting some wheelie protection on it. I used the Losi Wing and put some small airplane landing gear wheels on the wing to act as a wheelie bar. Comes in handy, A LOT. I love my LST2's.
Old 12-12-2011, 11:43 PM
HerrSavage

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Very nice.. Let us know how she goes.. Would be keen to hear how you get on with the Picco..
Old 12-12-2011, 11:46 PM
Muskokarc

Yes a very sweet deal there.  I picked mine up used this past summer and have had to get parts to get it back up and running with some still on the way.  From what I can tell and seen they are a tough beast.  It dwarfs my good old Rustler.
Old 12-23-2011, 11:01 PM
Nitrojunkie666

ORIGINAL: HerrSavage

Very nice.. Let us know how she goes.. Would be keen to hear how you get on with the Picco..
Well i took it out yesterday to the bmx track and it runs great, Fun truck! The picco is a powerhouse and its not even fully broken in.