Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Video of my LST2 with a Collari .30

Got some video of my LST2 the other day. I am running a collari .30. Its an older engine, but its italian built and i really like the way this thing runs and tunes so far. Its not overly powerful, but its always fun to run.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fsWyMbrPe0&feature=youtu.be[/youtube]
    - Savage - MGT Pulling Truck - Losi LST2 - Brushless Blitz - RC10GT (getting a 2.5) - Brushless T4 - Sportwerks Mayhem Pro

RE: Video of my LST2 with a Collari .30

Very nice.. You have a great tune on it - as usual...

I seriously don't care what anybody says - the LST2 is a thoroughly awesome RC.., IMO really better than so many others.. Even just messing around in a parking lot you can see clearly how awesomly it handles and accelerates. And not awesome as in so good it's boring like a buggy or truggy would be(in a parking lot), but just really smooth and balanced and sleek...

Nice... How much fuel is through it?
    Nitro > stamp collecting, watching grass grow, cleaning room, etc.. > electric.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Thanks man. It really is a great truck. I have really grown to love how it handles. The transmission has given me a couple fits, but thats part of the hobby as far as im concerned. I love the suspension on the LST trucks. I dont think there is anything else that works as good as those huge shocks. Its wild to watch this thing just kind of catch itself and land smooth even on a bad landing. You can see the truck always just slides sideways instead of flipping over. A truggy may handle better, but for me this is as good as it gets if you want something with reverse. I just bought a revo roller, so im anxious to see how it handles. I have no doubts that its probably not going to be as tough as the LST or savage, but im anxious to see how it drives.

I have been running the LST2 with a cracked front a-arm for a couple months now and still havent finished breaking it off. haha It gets dark so early right now that I dont have much time after work to run any. Ill be glad when the time changes back and summer comes around.

The engine has probably no more than a gallon on it. The guy that sold it to me wasnt sure if it had been ran before he got it or not, but he never ran it and said it looked new inside. I pulled it apart when i got it and it definately did look brand new inside. I ran the break in process on it and have been running it hard with no issues. It has nice throttle response and idles really well too. I dont think you can get parts for these engines anymore, but hopefully that wont be a problem.
    - Savage - MGT Pulling Truck - Losi LST2 - Brushless Blitz - RC10GT (getting a 2.5) - Brushless T4 - Sportwerks Mayhem Pro

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

yessir very controlled,,,,,,,,,,,,,i just put a .25 sh on mine and with the xxl tires it still runs like its ridin on rails!have not been able to top it out yet+it don't have the 19/26 endbell yet! i totally agree with you guys best fastest mt i'll ever have BAR NONE!!!! i actually bought a 7.7cen and can't keep it on the road,,,,,,,,,,,even when i put 6" tires on and scrutinized the steering and suspension! YUCK!!!!!! i don't usually splurge but i'm going to get her some blue metal and that big roll rage thats on ebay! and its own apartment!!!!