Community
Search
Notices
Losi Monster Trucks Discuss all Losi Monster Trucks (i.e. LST) in this forum. Optionally you may discuss this and all other MT's in our general MT forum.

DX3S telemetry on LST2

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2012, 06:35 PM
1QwkSport2.5r

Received 76 Likes on 69 Posts
Default DX3S telemetry on LST2

I'd like to mount the Tach sensor to read the actual engine rpm, not mounted on the driveshaft like the XXL comes. Is there a flywheel thats larger in diameter that will still work with the stock 3-shoe clutch to allow enough room to put the reflector sticker on? The flywheels that come on the Mach 427 are too small to work. I dont care if the speedometer feature doesnt work, I have a GPS for that. I just want to know what the rpm of the engine is....

I could fabricate a new bracket for the sensor to aim it right at the flywheel, but I dont know if a little speck of black paint will be enough for the sensor to read. I think a bigger flywheel would be better, but I dont know if there is a larger one out there thats any better.
Old 03-08-2012, 07:21 PM
1QwkSport2.5r

Received 76 Likes on 69 Posts
Default RE: DX3S telemetry on LST2

No ideas?