Community
Search
Notices
Losi Monster Trucks Discuss all Losi Monster Trucks (i.e. LST) in this forum. Optionally you may discuss this and all other MT's in our general MT forum.

new servo. new batteries...what else!

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2012, 05:52 PM
kept

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default new servo. new batteries...what else!

Hi.
I have started on this hobby about 3 months ago I have a used aftershock and for about 2 months it ran fine. A week ago no steering. I decided to upgrade new servo (spektum 6030) but only installed one. Anyway, i got a new 6 volt battery with it and now I`m getting wierd throttle issues and steering isnt as strong as I hoped. in fact, as I turned steering the throttle would take off!
any suggestions would be greatly apprecieated.

Old 08-24-2012, 01:58 AM
thef@st1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: new servo. new batteries...what else!

do you have any other radios from other rc's. if so i would swap and see if the prob still is there. sence you got a servo its prob not that, the batt i might check out. may have a defective battery. the servo issues almost has to be a bad reciever or the radio system all together. hope that helps alittle