Losi Monster Trucks Discuss all Losi Monster Trucks (i.e. LST) in this forum. Optionally you may discuss this and all other MT's in our general MT forum.

pre-assembled MMM wires?

Old 12-29-2012, 09:04 PM
hoosier_rc_nut

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default pre-assembled MMM wires?

Does anyone know of anyone that sells pre-assembled MMM wires? I'm looking for the wires that go from the esc and connect to the motor. If anyone can help I would appreciate it. I recently traded for a Losi Aftershock with an electric conversion done to it, but the guy forgot to include one of the wires. I would just get the banana connectors and just make my own, but my soldering skills aren't that great and I would just end up getting frustrated with it, so I'm thinking just buying the wires is my best bet. Again, thanks to anyone who can help.
Old 01-06-2013, 02:31 AM
iexion

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: pre-assembled MMM wires?

You may want to include some more info in your question

1. What ESC & MOTOR are in the truck
2. Is the esc/motor Sensored?

Here is a couple of basic you will want to look for and should know:

Burshless SENSORLESS esc & motors normally have 6 wires.
1 from the esc to the receiver
2 are usually red and black = power
3 are for the esc & motor = A-B-C (some brands color coordinate the 3 motor wires, others are all one color but are listed somewhere on the ESC A-B-C)

*tip* If the motor is ever spinning the wrong way, one of the ways you can change this is by switching one of the A - B or C wires around

Brushless SENSORED esc & motor has 7 wires
1 from the esc to the receiver
2 for power
3 for the ESC & MOTOR

1 is for the SENSOR wire that also goes from the esc to the motor (located on the back plate of the motor.) This wire is normally slightly smaller then the motor & battery wires and is black with a white connecter on both ends.
With either kit you should be able to purchase any of the wires needed. (look up the manufactures website find the part then check on ebay is what I always do)

Your best bet is to find out and post the brand of esc & motor you have and post it. That way we can give you a better idea of what your looking for

Search this Thread