Community
Search
Notices
Losi Monster Trucks Discuss all Losi Monster Trucks (i.e. LST) in this forum. Optionally you may discuss this and all other MT's in our general MT forum.

XXL Shock Help

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2013, 02:13 PM
echthelion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default XXL Shock Help

so i upgraded all my xxl shocks to alum bodys and TiNi shafts and when rebuilding them i cant for the life of me get all the air out i followed the manual to the letter but all 4 when they bottom out u can feel and hear it wheres there no oil at the top
Old 05-01-2013, 12:32 AM
iexion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: XXL Shock Help

I don't think ive ever fully gotten all of the air out when I build shocks. Really once you've got most of the air out, put a little more fluid into the shock to "wash out" the bubbles that are at the top and put the bladders/caps on it and call it good. its a bit messy but I wouldnt be 100% concerned if its not perfect (unless your doing high end racing with the pros)