Community
Search
Notices
Losi Monster Trucks Discuss all Losi Monster Trucks (i.e. LST) in this forum. Optionally you may discuss this and all other MT's in our general MT forum.

warm up issuses

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-2004, 07:23 PM
smashn

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default warm up issuses

all is well i am just wandering with the colder weather when i start my lst i let it set a bit and usually if i try and start running to early it dies as soon as i hit the throttle is this normal warm up? Or am i over looking something that needs attention? When it does start running it is gr8t but just usually have to start few times to get it where it seems in its sweet spot
[8D]
Old 11-13-2004, 07:25 PM
Rockman

Default RE: warm up issuses

I am looking for same answer
Old 11-13-2004, 08:03 PM
smashn

weird well if ya hear of any reasons as to why other than plain warm up lemme know.[sm=tongue.gif]
Old 11-14-2004, 01:10 AM
captanabolic

I let mine warm up about 10-15 seconds then I give it some gas to clear out the crank case before it loads up. Then bam off in a whellie BOO YAA!!! Try leaning your low speed a little sounds like your loading up fast. Remember whe you lean the low speed your idle will be effected. So adjust accordingly!! Just like when you lean out the HSN you lean The LSN also cause you are restricting fuel flow in the carb.
Old 11-14-2004, 02:36 AM
SavageBeast

I personally let mine sit on the stand warming, with small blips of the throttle, until I can go from brake to hard throttle without it bogging downor dying, rarely does it fail after this once on the grond. This ensure that it is warmed up prior to putting the engine under load.

Hope this works for you.
Old 11-14-2004, 08:59 AM
LST2004

I give a little throttle when starting mine. That way when it kicks over, it gets the juices flowing!