Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Monster Trucks > Losi Monster Trucks
Reload this Page >

Just some general info! (wheelies on demand)

Community
Search
Notices
Losi Monster Trucks Discuss all Losi Monster Trucks (i.e. LST) in this forum. Optionally you may discuss this and all other MT's in our general MT forum.

Just some general info! (wheelies on demand)

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2004, 10:11 PM
TheBull350

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Just some general info! (wheelies on demand)

well, one of my parallel battery RX packs took a poop the other day. it's from www.onlybatteries.com it was the hump pack. found out one of the battery to battery connections came loose. i called them and i'll send the old one back and they'll send me a new one!! hat's off to them!

got my new mach broke in and was having a blast. ended up breaking the fuel tank. new one's on the way. i found out cause i just filled her up and went for a rip to smoke my buddies revo and she popped and spit a couple of times. got it back and checked it out to notice the on board temp gauge was reading 290* guess it was running out of gas!!

i ordered two cv's and one left and one right axle to keep in stock :-)

new wheel hex's

hopefully i'll be good to go. the cv's and axles should be good (the originals that is) i got truck 2995 with the beefy side rails so hopefully it's somewhat the newer truck.

aluminum diff cases with 50rear/30front for the fun factor, sliding and wheelin it!!

i also tightened the slipper to 1/2 turn and loved the wheelies!! the truck never pulled a wheelie at 1 turn on the slipper and after reading everyone's fun with wheelies i decided to go after them, well now i'm there!

i'm gonna order some extra a-arms and hopefully that should keep me running through a weekend if for some reason something breaks!

just some general info i thought i'd share.

Marcus
Old 11-15-2004, 11:38 PM
Rockman

Default RE: Just some general info! (wheelies on demand)

Sounds like you are on a roll.
After putting on my NewEra skid plates I can't pop wheelies except in low gear. Oh well, that is okay since I ran into the mailbox and about tore it down and only scratched the skid plate. There goes my "bling-bling".
Rockman
Old 11-16-2004, 11:34 AM
lstmanuk

i can wheelie in low gear, ive hardly been in high as i dont have much space, can u adjust the slipper when the truck is at idle? there is a small cover on the gear cover can that be removed to let you get a wrench in, also what size of nut is it??
Old 11-16-2004, 06:51 PM
Rockman

Not sure what size nut, but the truck came with the correct size tool. You can adjust the slipper by turning the screw on end all the way in and turn back out 1/2 turn. Factory setting is 1 full turn out. Don't tighten to much or you could damage truck while jumping.
Rockman