Community
Search
Notices
Losi Monster Trucks Discuss all Losi Monster Trucks (i.e. LST) in this forum. Optionally you may discuss this and all other MT's in our general MT forum.

Track bags?

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-2004, 06:34 PM
ausk9-0

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Track bags?

How do you transport your LST and equipment or any other truck to the track or your place of play? Does Losi make a bag? I need some help cause right now I carry everything in the box it came with.
Old 11-24-2004, 06:49 PM
LST2004

Default RE: Track bags?

I carry the truck, toolbox, a box with fuel/nitro cleaner & a supermarket bag full of LST parts.
Old 11-24-2004, 08:00 PM
marksp
My Feedback: (9)

Received 23 Likes on 21 Posts

truck, tools, supplies and parts all in an inexpensive rolling toolbox from Home Depot -
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Ca80619.jpg
Views:	8
Size:	23.9 KB
ID:	196323  
Old 11-24-2004, 11:24 PM
2DMaxLST!!

I must admit my tool box like the one above is coverd in Tmaxx stickers and filled with Tmaxx stuff. I am also caring my LST in the inverted lid of the box it came with. I have a Retrax rolltop cover on my Tundra and put all my stuff in there. I am slowly selling all my Tmaxx stuff and then I will cover the tool box with LST and LOSI stickers. That tool box is great!!
Old 11-25-2004, 02:14 AM
ausk9-0

ORIGINAL: 2DMax!!

I have a Retrax rolltop cover on my Tundra and put all my stuff in there. I am slowly selling all my Tmaxx stuff and then I will cover the tool box with LST and LOSI stickers. That tool box is great!!
You're not the same 2DMax from TundraSolutions are you? If you are, I'm a member of that forum too. I post pics of my Tundra all the time. Hey, do they make Tundra bodies for the LST? I know Parma makes 'em for 1/10 trucks but how will it look on a 1/8 scale?