Community
Search
Notices
Losi Monster Trucks Discuss all Losi Monster Trucks (i.e. LST) in this forum. Optionally you may discuss this and all other MT's in our general MT forum.

lst bliss finally

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2004, 11:46 PM
smashn

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default lst bliss finally

finally got my parts and put my lst back together and ot runs gr8t...i reset my slipper after i broke the input shaft and it runs way better. While i had it open i also moved the fuel filter to the shock tower. I have one question for jefx i bought the clutch shoes and springs and the lhs said the were hpi 3 shoe is this right?? I didnt swap em out yet since it seems to run all right with the stock one so i just have a spare but for 8 bucks it was worth it! now my alum diffs be in monday and after that it prolly get to cold to run tha damn thing lol !
Old 11-27-2004, 01:36 AM
LosiCruncher

Default RE: lst bliss finally

was it hard to put that transmission rod in there? How did you do it?
Old 11-27-2004, 09:04 AM
smashn

ORIGINAL: LosiCruncher

was it hard to put that transmission rod in there? How did you do it?
It wasnt hard at all, the hardest part is gettin the trans out after u have the screws loose that takes a little bit of finesse. Other than that tho it is real easy to break down and put back together. I think there are 8 screws on the trans itself and it pops right open. also make sure after u put the trans back in the car to have a little patience and align the spur gears well it took some time but i finally got it right and it runs great! if ya need some more help get ahold of me while i am on and i can step ye through it!
Old 11-27-2004, 01:24 PM
jefx

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yes. The HPI Savage 3-shoe clutch and springs are a direct fit, and a cheap fix.

Just make sure they are the Savage shoes and springs. HPI makes several other cars and some of them may also have 3-shoe clutchs (I don't know), but you don't want to be putting shoes/springs on your LST that are designed for a .15 engine!

Just make sure they are the Savage shoes/springs.