Community
Search
Notices
Losi Monster Trucks Discuss all Losi Monster Trucks (i.e. LST) in this forum. Optionally you may discuss this and all other MT's in our general MT forum.

Clutch

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2005, 10:07 PM
smashn

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Clutch

Hey had a great weekend of bashing had a few issues i thought i would throw out there tho... First off i was running in about 50 degree weather (thanx to my folks living in Mo.!) and was running a mc9 plug was tuning dut to my buying a infared thermo from sears.....kinda nice one but well worth it! anyways i was having a problem with it ideling up then ideling down at stand still then when i took the ignitor off and hit the throottle it would die!!!!???? No idea but if i left the ignitor on and ran a bit then kinda let out of it enought to grab the ignitor off as it went by no problem till i few low speed passes and then it would die out again? I also was tring to take the spurs off to get at the clutch and boy thoe buggars are stuck onany tips??? I was wandering did anyone else have problems getting them off? Is it easier to take the whole motor off to do? Just wandering! thanx for any help!!!!!
Old 01-02-2005, 10:45 PM
rcaddict83

Default RE: Clutch

You might have a bad glow plug, that is not getting hot enough or is just passed due. happens.

if your trying to mess with the pinion gears i would take out the engine from the motor mounts up on top (4 screws) and untie the header pipe spring and voila the hold shebang comes out.
Old 01-03-2005, 09:38 PM
smashn

Default RE: Clutch

Thanx answered my ? ....i think my glow plug was still a lil cool is tha problem tho! running a mc9 in about 45-50 degrees still a lil cool i think!