Community
Search
Notices
Losi Monster Trucks Discuss all Losi Monster Trucks (i.e. LST) in this forum. Optionally you may discuss this and all other MT's in our general MT forum.

Spektrum???

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2005, 09:23 AM
Mattcity

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Spektrum???

any one got a spektrum system in thier LST yet? thinking of getting a system and would like some feedback if anyone has some.

cheers all

matt
Old 03-11-2005, 10:23 AM
ThermalRD

Default RE: Spektrum???

Give it a couple more months at least. I have heard a few negative things already. They also released a notice on their website regarding some problems. Also keep in mind Hitec has their own digital system coming out. Go to Xtreme rc cars website to read some of that. RC411.com
Old 03-11-2005, 11:09 PM
ringneck

i whant one but im gonna whait to i heard spectrum is gonna come out with their own radio later this year. its also a matter of time before other companies follow .
Old 03-12-2005, 12:28 PM
MadRCPilot77

The Spektrum systems are AWESOME! There were some problems with the first batch, but they are all corrected and the system is totally awesome. The modules for the M8, JR R-1 and the KO Helios are out now. I've used one and they are bulletproof. I totally recommend these to everyone. No more worries of your truck running away or radio glitching!!