Community
Search
Notices
Losi Monster Trucks Discuss all Losi Monster Trucks (i.e. LST) in this forum. Optionally you may discuss this and all other MT's in our general MT forum.

Hi

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2005, 09:41 PM
usmc1975

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hi

Hi All:
Have an issue. Just went to start the LST for the first time and the thinig would not turn over. Fuel spit ot of the muffler. I am using an old Aristro-craft 802 for the charger of the rotostart. I have not used the charger for 15 years (15 minutes quick charge). Maybe it cannot charge the new batteries ( 35 minutes 1500mah). When i pulled the glowpug fuel came in. I did not touch the settings from the factory for the motor. You help is appreciated. Thanks in advance!
Old 04-08-2005, 09:49 PM
agge

Default RE: Hi

If you have a cordless drill try that.
Old 04-08-2005, 11:32 PM
usmc1975

All Ready did. Still doesnt turn over. Thanks for the reply.
Old 04-09-2005, 07:18 AM
sk8ingsailor

I think you really should take the plug out, turn it up side down and then turn the engine over a few times to spit out a little fuel. Then check to make sure your plug is still good, install the plug, heat the head of the engine with a hair dryer or heat gun for a little, NOW try to turn it over. It really sounds like you are extremely rich. Is it set so "factory" specs? if it is at 3.5 turns out on the HSN and still nothing, maybe take it down to 3. Yes 1/2 turn in. I really don't think you will blow your engine with 2.5-3 out even though you say it has never run yet and you need to break it in extra rich. I am saying that once it FINALLY comes to life then you may want to richen it up til it barely runs.................... I hope that helped.