Community
Search
Notices
Losi Monster Trucks Discuss all Losi Monster Trucks (i.e. LST) in this forum. Optionally you may discuss this and all other MT's in our general MT forum.

Idle Set Screw Question

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2005, 09:15 AM
stuberger
My Feedback: (6)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Idle Set Screw Question

I just broke in the LST and got her back up and running from the mishap I had and now I am having problems getting the engine dialed in...I did mess around with the high/low and idle settings but per the instructions..I set the needles back to factory for now but I am not sure what the factory settings are for the idle set screw....there isn't info for that in the instructions. Is there anyone on here that has there engine close to perfect? I do know that there are alot of variables but give me a close proximity. I don't have a caliper since the person I lent it to is outta town &*%^$# so, if possible, anyone that can fill me in on the settings would be great. If I take the idle screw all the way to the right...where do I bring it back? Help..it keeps stalling....yikes.
Old 04-10-2005, 10:16 AM
mtdriver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Idle Set Screw Question

I set my idle screw so that when you look down the carb with the filter off, you should se a gap of between 1mm and 2mm

opening set which will give you a nice idle speed

hope that helps