Community
Search
Notices
Losi Monster Trucks Discuss all Losi Monster Trucks (i.e. LST) in this forum. Optionally you may discuss this and all other MT's in our general MT forum.

LOSI LST VERSION TWO....

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2005, 04:08 PM
barreoty

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default LOSI LST VERSION TWO....

Is it true that losi are releasing a version two lst? I heard if via my local dealer, apparently he was saying the reason behind it is to do with the suspension arms. Apparently they were designed for use in hot weather i.e. california, and that when you use the truck in cold weather i.e. the uk they can brittle and break very easily.

So if this is correct when is it out?

kind regards

wayne
Old 04-10-2005, 05:13 PM
ResB

Default RE: LOSI LST VERSION TWO....

Unlikely LOSi will bring a version 2 of the LST out just for that one item. Wouldn't they just upgrade the A-Arms?
Old 04-10-2005, 05:53 PM
mtdriver

That would be more plausable just upgrade the arms

ORIGINAL: ResB

Unlikely LOSi will bring a version 2 of the LST out just for that one item. Wouldn't they just upgrade the A-Arms?
Old 04-10-2005, 07:30 PM
Sgt. Canada

ORIGINAL: mtdriver

That would be more plausable just upgrade the arms

ORIGINAL: ResB

Yes, if they came out with a new version for everything they added, e.g. clutch springs, no washer, side rails..... we's have 50 versions! That's why they added the # on the radio box. But the LHS's never have very good contact with Losi, at least not mine.... never knew about the washer.... LHS's just make stuff up to sell more stuff - think about it, a LST "VERSION2" sounds better than LST # 13,000.
Old 04-11-2005, 11:10 AM
icenutz

They will not change it until sales go down. Then they will make it a sport version or something like that with a few different but probably simple options. All companies do that to keep sales up.

Unless they come up with something revolutionary to change it soon, I think it will be a while.