Notices
Losi Monster Trucks Discuss all Losi Monster Trucks (i.e. LST) in this forum. Optionally you may discuss this and all other MT's in our general MT forum.

LST made the front page.....

Old 04-29-2005, 09:21 AM
Bonksnp

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default LST made the front page.....

....of The Desert Voice out here in Kuwait. Just thought you LST owners would like to know.

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Ec88490.jpg
Views:	11
Size:	35.7 KB
ID:	264560   Click image for larger version

Name:	Up49142.jpg
Views:	13
Size:	56.5 KB
ID:	264561  
Old 04-29-2005, 09:32 AM
Nitronutt
My Feedback: (2)

Default RE: LST made the front page.....

Sweet! Nice work!
Old 04-29-2005, 11:36 AM
GBR012

Very nice looking LST. Excellent photo.

Bonksnp, is that you fiddling with your truck in the article?[8D]
Old 04-29-2005, 11:51 AM
fourwheeler

Woo Hoo hurray for the LST!!
Old 04-29-2005, 12:03 PM
MrBillUp

Game On!
Old 04-29-2005, 12:41 PM
2DMaxLST!!

If anyone from over there contacts me I will package up all my spare parts and send them over. I have a complete set of new stock plates, multiple stock A-arms, stock shock bodies, some Hot Racing springs etc.

2D OTA2 USN 86-90
Old 04-29-2005, 01:54 PM
SublimeJason
Banned

I think thats Cool!
And as someone aready asked is it your truck?
Old 04-29-2005, 04:03 PM
rcaddict83

ORIGINAL: 2DMaxLST!!

If anyone from over there contacts me I will package up all my spare parts and send them over. I have a complete set of new stock plates, multiple stock A-arms, stock shock bodies, some Hot Racing springs etc.

2D OTA2 USN 86-90
That's very thoughtful, well considering you have like 4 LST's i would think you would have some spares lying around. lol. j/k. I'm sure the soldiers who have LST's would be grateful. Salute.
Old 04-29-2005, 04:06 PM
dryvr

That just rocks! As a U.S. Army veteran, I remember wishing there was something like this during Desert Storm. I support our troops. If the soldiers would like some rc magazines, just let me know. I also have two packs of stock arms and some stock spurs and pinions I can send too.
Old 04-29-2005, 04:26 PM
MrWills

Sweet!!! That is really cool!!!
Old 04-30-2005, 01:14 AM
saifullah21

hey, bonksnp. thanks for sharing that with us. let me know if you need a care package. beef jerky and baby wipes were ALL i really needed in the sand. i brought out a radio shack electric hummer with me to pass the time in between all the crazyness. drink water and drive on. peace...
Old 04-30-2005, 03:53 AM
Bonksnp

Wow guys. Im speechless! I cant believe the overwhelming positive responses! Thank you so much!!!

But to answer a few questions....

No, thats not me in the article or my truck unfortunatly. I do have a Savage SS on its way out here (although I admit I wish it we're an LST instead). I also have a friend out here though who is running a LST and Im sure would love any spare parts we can get our hands on. In fact, I think we pretty much have one of everything (T-maxx's, Revos, Savages, Trinty spider's, GS Storm truggys, a couple MGT's and probably a few other misc trucks) so if anyone has any spare parts for anything that you dont need, we'll use it out here!!

I wasn't expecting anything out of this post other then to show how wide spead the hobby is getting, but I must admit (and Im sure you prior military guys will agree) it sure is nice getting stuff in the mail out here. ESPECIALLY if its RC stuff! lol

If anyone would like to donate parts or whatever else to our troops and contracters out here, email me @ [email protected] and I'll get an address for you. I'll make sure it get's to the proper people.

Again, thank you ALL for the responses and support. It really is just simple posts like this that keep us going out here.
Old 04-30-2005, 10:31 AM
2DMaxLST!!

It is a privilege for me to be able to do this.......

I've sent a email and will top this off and get it sent early next week.

Old 04-30-2005, 06:52 PM
ahspots

Hey just to let yoou know thats me in the top right photo on the drivers stand. Not that you could tell. Even in the magazine I'm to blury. Im the only one out of 25+ trucks here to have a LST. I dont understand why more people over here dont get it. I win alot of the races here. The only trucks that beat me (because of driving skills) are a Storm and a Spyder. My truck will blow thiers away! Well there loss for buying inferior trucks.
Old 04-30-2005, 09:18 PM
rcaddict83

represent the LST for us!!! Have fun.
Old 05-01-2005, 07:37 AM
ahspots

Hey bonksnp you gunna be here tonight? The new tracl is looking good.
Old 05-01-2005, 02:12 PM
hdmax

I was there about a dozen years ago, do I count?
ORIGINAL: 2DMaxLST!!

2D OTA2 USN 86-90
Old 05-13-2005, 11:28 AM
Bonksnp

I just wanted to let everyone know I recieved a package today from LSTZR and I was almost in tears. I can begin to explain how much it means that we have this type of support in the states, even if it is just sending RC parts in the mail.

I apologize for the bump, but I just wanted to give a public THANK YOU to LSTZR for making a completely selfless contribution to the moral out here in the desert. I salute you sir.

Chris
Old 05-13-2005, 01:25 PM
SublimeJason
Banned

ORIGINAL: Bonksnp

I just wanted to let everyone know I recieved a package today from LSTZR and I was almost in tears. I can begin to explain how much it means that we have this type of support in the states, even if it is just sending RC parts in the mail.

I apologize for the bump, but I just wanted to give a public THANK YOU to LSTZR for making a completely selfless contribution to the moral out here in the desert. I salute you sir.

Chris
I think that was Very Nice of him too,Good job LSTZR,
Have fun over there with your Trucks,And Be Safe.
Old 05-17-2005, 02:33 AM
25trxxz

I'd just like to put my 2cents worth in about LST's making the front page.At this Camp,yes there are 30 plus trucks of all different kind's as Bonksnp has stated, BUT only one LST,which belongs to a contractor. I'm very upset at the moment and will try to stay focused. FOR Ahspots to said he wins ALOT of the races,is absoluetly wrong.Its the Savage SS and the Storm that has taken most or all the races.I can hang with the LST with my T-Maxx. Give credit where credits due.One more thing,Ahspots how dare you to say that we have inferior trucks.
Old 05-17-2005, 03:29 AM
25trxxz

And further more Ahspots the only thing that your truck blows,is my genitalia.That LST can't blow a fly off Sh@#.There, that make's me fill a little better.No wait,don't ever use troops for your own gain!
Old 05-17-2005, 03:46 AM
TMaxxFury

As a SGT over here, I would like to thank you for all of your support. Even though tempers are flying over it, the support is greately appreciated by all of us over here. 25trxxz is only upset due to the possbile perception that you are supporting troops when you are giving your support to contractors. Also, the trash talking is done in shear fun...although it is true. Ahspots won this week by a few seconds, and is typically a great racer, but there are MANY trucks and racers who are just as, if not more competitive.

Once again, thank you for your support! GOD BLESS THE USA!!!
Old 05-17-2005, 04:36 AM
ahspots

25trxxz, I'm sorry you feel that way. I have always said that I was over here supporting our troops. Not once did I state "I'm in the military". As far as saying I win alot of races, I feel I win my fair share (I count heats as a race). Now for the statement about your trucks being inferior, yes I did say that but as TMaxxFury put that this is just talking smack. Now for the rest of you reading this. The person reciving the parts that were sent was Bonksnp. He told me that he was going to give those parts to whoever needed them. Also when he made his post he was not looking for a free hand out. I will be the first to admit that there are a lot of good drivers and trucks out here. 25trxxz I apolagize for offending you that was not my intent. Feel free to come to me in person and we can discuss this. To the rest of the racers at Buehring speedway, If I offended you I will also apolagize for that as well.
Old 05-17-2005, 09:17 AM
dryvr

Bonksnp, thank you. I'm just glad that I could contribute to those who are serving our great country, and are rc hobbyists as well. When you wrote this "If anyone would like to donate parts or whatever else to our troops and contracters out here, email me @ [email protected] and I'll get an address for you. I'll make sure it get's to the proper people", I knew that it wasn't just military over there. Military or civilian (contractors), you are serving our country and are overseas. I felt I wasn't sending things to a selfish person, but rather someone who is very appreciative and sincere. I'm glad that you and the guys recieved the parts and magazines intact. If my contribution boosted at least one persons morale, then it was well worth it. Drive on, and God bless.
Old 05-17-2005, 02:58 PM
URnoMatch

Oh now their are 2 LST's here but that is none the less. So how are those T-Maxx's holding up in the 1/10 scale races? I hear that those Revo's are taking it to the T-Maxx on all levels. They have the same engine and are made by the same company but as I see it the revo is all in all a better Truck. What it boils down to it is the driver and their ability to drive.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.