Community
Search
Notices
Losi Monster Trucks Discuss all Losi Monster Trucks (i.e. LST) in this forum. Optionally you may discuss this and all other MT's in our general MT forum.

upgrade muffer & header pipes???

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2005, 10:05 AM
ttboyvette

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default upgrade muffer & header pipes???

I am a newbe owned my lst for about a month now just LOVE IT!! I just smashed it up for the second time this weekend since owning it. It was a cool crash though!! I broke upper and lower a-arms,bent a turnbuckle,smashed the muffler.

So now I have my truck apart and I want to upgrade a bunch of things and need suggestions, part #'s what site is the best to get parts ext. "help a losi brother out".

I am ordering at this point....rpm a-arms,new era roll bar,skid plates(which ones are best for bashing?),springs(what is a good set up for bashing (oil also), lunsford turnbuckle&hinge pin titanium kit(what do you use for rod ends&pivot balls? when you go titanium), sway bar kit, hp brake pads(what brand?), hp clutch(what brand?), alum diff. covers(what type of oil & do you need to seal in assm), lastly should I upgrade the stock muffler and header pipe?(what brand,where to get, or should I just stay stock?).

sorry I have so many questions but I am pretty geeked about this and I want to get set up right!! please someone give me a hand getting my lst rockin!!! I believe money spent up front might save me money and aggrevation later.

Thanks, Tom
Old 05-16-2005, 01:08 PM
ttboyvette

Default RE: upgrade muffer & header pipes???

anyone input please....
Old 05-16-2005, 04:09 PM
FTWOTHTB

Default RE: upgrade muffer & header pipes???

Welcome to the sport. Therer are many places to buy things. I personaly use KILLER HOBBIES for all the parts I can. Matt has the best prices and the speed in shipping. Also provides a newsletter to his customers telling them whats coming, and how many are already spoken for in the next shipment. There is a thread on this forum backing this statement. The best thing to do is read as many postings to determine which parts are the most desired. You can get a good sense of whats the part to have and how they hold up. Good luke, and do a little research. DBM [8D][8D]