Community
Search
Notices
Losi Monster Trucks Discuss all Losi Monster Trucks (i.e. LST) in this forum. Optionally you may discuss this and all other MT's in our general MT forum.

23 mm Proline Hex

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2005, 05:45 PM
mrdakota
My Feedback: (29)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 23 mm Proline Hex

One of the 23mm hexes that I had put on my LST deformed to the point that it would cause it to shear drive pins. None of the stores in the area have them in stock but one had some for the Salvage monster truck. It might work? They are almost the same... anyone want to comment before I try these for the meantime?
Old 07-10-2005, 09:33 PM
nitromeltdown

Default RE: 23 mm Proline Hex

i have them on my lst, no problems so far, is there any play between the drive cup and dogbone? and did you use any of the small shims that came with the hexs hope my 2cents help with your problem.i have the proline hexs do not know about the hexs, for the savage.but before you buy, check the inner diameter i think the savage axles are smaller than the lst
Old 07-11-2005, 11:38 AM
LST0113

Default RE: 23 mm Proline Hex

I have the ProLines and I'm thinking about changing to these: http://www.dacemfg.com/

The main difference is that these still use the plastic hex so there will be less chance of breaking pins. Plus, these don't use shims, so I'm hoping to eliminate some of the play I have with the ProLines I'm using now.