Community
Search
Notices
Losi Monster Trucks Discuss all Losi Monster Trucks (i.e. LST) in this forum. Optionally you may discuss this and all other MT's in our general MT forum.

lst onboard batteries

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2005, 11:33 PM
brandon17617

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default lst onboard batteries

hey i have a 1200 mah battey for my lst and it is ok but it doesnt do the job i need a more powerful battery pack that is a direct fit under the stock gas tank and preferably one that i can just leave under there and charge it as i need to. i need one that i can either bring a part number to my hobby shop or if i can order from internet usin paypal. will someone post a link of a really good battery. thanks in advance
Old 05-22-2005, 11:35 PM
Rugby_3

Default RE: lst onboard batteries

Here try this web site it should be what you need.

http://www.onlybatterypacks.com/items.asp?db=24
Old 05-23-2005, 02:47 AM
SavageBeast

I, and quite a few others, run this one from [link=http://www.teamhelotes.com/users/main/catalog/i8.html]Team Helotes[/link]. It does require the removal of the webbing under the tank but it is no big deal to do. Here's a picture of the mod...

Old 05-23-2005, 03:09 AM
MrBillUp

Yep Team Helotes 2500mah single hump pack. Takes 5hrs to charge at 1/2 amp and will last 2 days of solid bashing without a re-charge. The flap removal is a 2 minuite job and once its in it stays in as it has a charging jack on it. Very well priced too. You will not go wrong It also allows you to remove the battery holder at the bottom completely!!
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y15...p/MVC-677F.jpg
Old 05-23-2005, 08:13 PM
brandon17617

can i order those packs with a different conector end like a hitec one instead of the one on there because that one that comes with the lst wouldnt work with my other battery so i changed it out and dont wanna change back.
Old 05-23-2005, 10:08 PM
MrBillUp

[color=#990000]No unfortunatly not brandon you cant! You could just change the plug though, Black or Brown to Black and Red to Red and job done!!
Old 05-24-2005, 05:05 AM
FTWOTHTB

Brandon17317...Before doing anything go to onlybatterypacks.com...look on the left hand border...scroll down to LOSI LST, They give you half a dozen choices. The best is a stick pack, connected to a hump pack, with a charger #10548 or 10547 for same battery's without the charger for four dollars less. Then you can order the plug of you choice for 1.00 more. You can even E-mail them , tell them what you have and want to do and they get back to you very quickly. It's worth the few minutes it takes. DBM [8D]
Old 05-24-2005, 09:56 AM
ncgrunt

IMO the onlybatterypacks 2-pack setup is a little overpriced considering that you can get the Helotes pack with higher capacity for almost half the price (not to mention it saves weight). I guess it comes down to whether or not you think that the trouble of fixing your connector is worth $15.