Community
Search
Notices
Losi Monster Trucks Discuss all Losi Monster Trucks (i.e. LST) in this forum. Optionally you may discuss this and all other MT's in our general MT forum.

Crowd Pleaser 2.0 Shell

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2005, 09:58 AM
losi-uk

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Crowd Pleaser 2.0 Shell

New to the LST so please forgive me if this question has already been asked, I tried searching and could not find the answer.

Can anybody tell me what the differences are between the cp2 body for the LST and the REVO? Will the Revo one fit the LST or is it smaller?

Thanks

Old 06-03-2005, 10:31 AM
Bungleaio

Default RE: Crowd Pleaser 2.0 Shell

The only visual difference I can see from the proline website is that the revo shell has a flatter bonnet (hood). There may be other differences but I can't see them at the min.

The revo is a smaller truck than the LST so it won't fit 2 well. You will probably be able to mount it but it won't look quite right.

These images are from the proline site. LST top.

Old 06-03-2005, 11:07 AM
Baja T-Maxx

ORIGINAL: losi-uk

New to the LST so please forgive me if this question has already been asked, I tried searching and could not find the answer.

Can anybody tell me what the differences are between the cp2 body for the LST and the REVO? Will the Revo one fit the LST or is it smaller?

Thanks

They are diferent on size, I had both of them one for my Revo and one for my LST, the one for the revo comes with markings on the area of the engine, and fuel tank, so its basically revo especific, and the large one can be fitted on any of the big trucks, including the LST, and of course you can fit the revo one on the LST, but it wont look prety, check here, this are some photos of both of my trucks, http://community.webshots.com/user/ghuerta71
Old 06-03-2005, 12:08 PM
fantomas
My Feedback: (3)

I know your asking about a crowd pleaser shell, but here is another option for ya http://www.jconcepts.net/shop/produc...products_id/93
Old 06-03-2005, 04:20 PM
losi-uk

Thanks for the replies, I think you have answered my question the revo shell is too small. I had seen one painted that was for sale and just wondered if it would fit.