Notices
Losi Monster Trucks Discuss all Losi Monster Trucks (i.e. LST) in this forum. Optionally you may discuss this and all other MT's in our general MT forum.

pleased

Old 06-04-2005, 01:13 AM
benifur
My Feedback: (4)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default pleased

just want to say got my new engine broke in a Collari .30 I am very happy what a hot rod loveinit
Old 06-04-2005, 02:36 AM
brandon17617

Default RE: pleased

does that collari have a lot of low end power? or is it more top end? any wheelies? how would u compare it to the stock mach .26 motor? do u use all of the stock engine accesories? i.e. flywheel, clutch, clutch springs, tranny stuff. where did u get it from? how much are those now days? still bout $200? the reason why i am asking all of this stuff is because i am seriously considering buying this collari .30 engine or the sirio .30, or possibly an rb mods motor. thanks a lot[8D]
Old 06-04-2005, 08:52 AM
analogy134

ORIGINAL: brandon17617

i am seriously considering buying this collari .30 engine
ORIGINAL: brandon17617

lst8368, 2400 battery pack .30 collari black rpm arms boe ties3 hitec 5925 servos alum diff cases titanium tie rods hummerbo

If you say in your signature you have a Collari .30 in your LST, why are you talking about buying it like you've never had one?
Old 06-04-2005, 11:03 AM
brandon17617

i bought the collari intending to put it in my lst then i put it in my mgt and havent even broken it in yet so i dunno how it performs.
Old 06-04-2005, 05:16 PM
jefx

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You should break it in and give US a review.
Old 06-04-2005, 07:56 PM
benifur

I think it's faster than the stock Mach, yes it'll wheelie but so did the Mach. the collari seems to make it harder to keep the wheels on the ground I put a envy clutch,RDLogics exhaust,and a motor saver air filter. my drive train is all titanium and I'd recommend you do that, broken drive shafts ,axles, gears. on and on good luck
Old 06-04-2005, 08:47 PM
brandon17617

where can i get titanium driveshafts and axles for my lst? i was wondering about that kind of thing, anything else you would recommend that i get to prepare for the insane power? i have alum diff covers, titanium tie rods, rpm suspension arms, i will be getting associated servo savers for my hitec steering servos, then i also have a hitec 5925 throttle servo. i think i will also be ordering tini gears. anything else i might need to prepare for the mad power?
Old 06-04-2005, 08:52 PM
brandon17617

does that rd logics tuned pipe boost performance? the envy clutch where can i get that? is that a worthwhile hop up? and how do i get one of them little do dads below the basic member thing on the left?[sm=confused.gif]
Old 06-04-2005, 11:27 PM
benifur

Yes it's a good pipe , if you look through the forums you'll find a lot of good thread's with links, the search here don't work for me maybe you'll have better luck, I got alot of goodies at hobby ect but from allover I have 2 lst's just bought a CEN GENESIS bigger's better, faster, higher ,longer yeahaw LOL I do wish you luck and if you are going to do the envy clutch it don't exactly fit but it's a eazy fix ............ [8D] later......Ben.......
Old 06-04-2005, 11:47 PM
benifur

oh I don't really remember but I think if you go to your profile you can do the avatar thing