Community
Search
Notices
Losi Monster Trucks Discuss all Losi Monster Trucks (i.e. LST) in this forum. Optionally you may discuss this and all other MT's in our general MT forum.

Panther Python tires on 40 series rims

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-2005, 11:09 PM
2DMaxLST!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Panther Python tires on 40 series rims

Start with Pythons. I'm can't wait to get back to the track with them. I had several people who were watching comment on how they were doing. I like the 23mm also. I have not been able to screw up a wheel.
Old 06-15-2005, 11:20 PM
2DMaxLST!!

ORIGINAL: rm-rf

Just think I would have never bothered with them if Proline could keep up with their 40 series bowtie orders Now I wonder how long till panther cant keep up
Exactly the reason I ordered first. I'm not tooting my horn but it has happened too many times for me not to notice. If I mention, this item rocks, it's becomes outta stock at some places. There was one pair of soft left at Stormer and I ordered them along with another. I thinik they can last at least 3 major events with practice time. It is a complete blast to know that you are running as fast as you ever have. It's does not cost to simply improve your driving skills and I think I am at that point now.
Old 06-15-2005, 11:35 PM
RCtruckRacer

Hobbyguyrc.com as well as amainhobbies.com both have them in stock if anyone else is still looking for these. I bet they go REAL quick too!

Edit: Forgot to ask... Aren't these the same tires that Bobby Moore used to win the 2004 RC Pro Series Production MT Final? Course he runs that Revo thing [sm=disappointed.gif].
Old 06-18-2005, 06:58 PM
Bud Morrison
My Feedback: (8)

ORIGINAL: 2DMaxLST!!

Start with Pythons. I'm can't wait to get back to the track with them. I had several people who were watching comment on how they were doing. I like the 23mm also. I have not been able to screw up a wheel.
Hey what weight shock oil you running with the panthers ? I had 50wt front and 40 wt rear with the bowties. Im thinking of going back down to 30 all the way around with the Panthers on.
Old 06-18-2005, 07:12 PM
2DMaxLST!!

I've been running 35wt all the way around with black springs. I may so softer.
Old 08-06-2005, 06:09 PM
rorhound

I just won a full set of new Panthers with 23mm Velocity wheels on E-bay for $77.30 to the door. Awaiting delivery. I've been running the Velocity w/ Bowties and the gearing is a little too low and the standard size wheels bend with the slightest mishap. Hopefully this will cure the gearing and the bending problems all at one time.

Black springs stiffer than yellow or visa versa?
Old 08-06-2005, 07:10 PM
2DMaxLST!!

I hope you like them.

I'm still diggin mine!!

Hotel in Houston....

Yellow are stiffer than Black and you can't ruin a 23mm wheel. I do check my wheel nuts between quals though.

I would suggest trying the stock springs with 30wt. I've been completely impressed with that setup. I went from yelow back black front, black back stock front, stock back white front, and now stock all the way around and it really rocks. You shoud check out lstcentral.com for hardcore lst info!! Good luck!!