Community
Search
Notices
Losi Monster Trucks Discuss all Losi Monster Trucks (i.e. LST) in this forum. Optionally you may discuss this and all other MT's in our general MT forum.

king pins on velocity

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2005, 07:51 AM
gazguzzler

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default king pins on velocity

has anyone fitted the losi king pins to the 23mm velocity rims,reason is i was going to fit velocity with bow ties but read that you loose top end and also i would like to keep the overall size of the wheel combo as close to stock as possible
Old 06-11-2005, 08:45 AM
Dnell

Default RE: king pins on velocity

Honestly, the top end you loose is only a couple of mph. This is offset by the increase in corning abiliity, add some sway bars to really take advantage of the new found grip and top speed becomes a none issue unless you have a mega-long straight where you race.
Old 06-11-2005, 10:03 AM
gazguzzler

Default RE: king pins on velocity

cheers if thats the case i`ll go with the bow ties,i`ve got sway bars fitted anyway as well as heavier oil and 7.4 springs front and rear