Community
Search
Notices
Losi Monster Trucks Discuss all Losi Monster Trucks (i.e. LST) in this forum. Optionally you may discuss this and all other MT's in our general MT forum.

integy shocks for lst

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2005, 01:56 PM
halfa12pk

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default integy shocks for lst

has any body heard any thing good or bad about the integy piggy back shocks for the lst? i seen a set at the local hobby shop last night, they look awesome!!
Old 06-14-2005, 02:34 PM
e-normus-1

Default RE: integy shocks for lst

If they are anything like the ones made for the Savage or Tmaxx then they are garabage. I had a set on my Savage and wish I could get my $110.00 back. The shafts bend very easy and there is not much room for adjustablity. I didn't notice any improvement in performance either. If you don't have them ge the threaded shocks for your LST. Just my 2cents.
Old 06-14-2005, 04:25 PM
benifur
My Feedback: (4)

I kind of agree with e-normus-1 I have them on my MGT and found a good inprovement for it but the LST's stock shocks are awsome get the threaded body's and titanium shaft's and you are gold
Old 06-14-2005, 04:48 PM
e-normus-1

ORIGINAL: benifur

I kind of agree with e-normus-1 I have them on my MGT and found a good inprovement for it but the LST's stock shocks are awsome get the threaded body's and titanium shaft's and you are gold
I wish I could have seen improvement in my Savage suspension. Then I would have felt better about spending the money on them. Oh well, I defenitely won't waste the money on them for my LST. I do need to buy the titanium shafts for my threaded shocks though.
Old 06-14-2005, 08:22 PM
halfa12pk

thanks for your input maybe i will just buy the threaded bodies and call it good
Old 06-15-2005, 12:58 PM
Nitronutt
My Feedback: (2)

E-normous 1 - You can get your money back. Someone on the Savage site had some issues with them, called Integy and sent them back for full credit toward another Integy item (Or HPI item as they are now somehow linked to HPI).

Just a thought.
Old 06-15-2005, 02:03 PM
e-normus-1

ORIGINAL: Nitronutt

E-normous 1 - You can get your money back. Someone on the Savage site had some issues with them, called Integy and sent them back for full credit toward another Integy item (Or HPI item as they are now somehow linked to HPI).

Just a thought.
That may have worked, but I had them on the 1st Savage released (Savage21). Much too late now.
Old 12-09-2005, 12:52 AM
lstsavage

i have a set of these, how are u going to bend a 5 mm diameter shaft? they are huge, and have very good fit and finish. Im putting them on my savage as we speak.... these integy lst shocks are huge, i think my a arms will shatter before these shocks even break a sweat.
Old 12-09-2005, 12:54 AM
3D_star

no your all wrong

Im right because im an expert
Old 12-09-2005, 07:12 PM
Re-Builder

ORIGINAL: bulkytits

i have a set of these, how are u going to bend a 5 mm diameter shaft? they are huge, and have very good fit and finish. Im putting them on my savage as we speak.... these integy lst shocks are huge, i think my a arms will shatter before these shocks even break a sweat.

I have already broken 1 shock shaft and will be upgrading to the Ti shafts. After you run the Integy shocks, report on any improvement if you could. I have been looking at these as well.
Old 12-10-2005, 07:37 AM
LOOKIN

I have had the Integy shocks for about 2 months, they look awesome. I have not had the opportunity to drive with them on yet. My logic, Threaded bodies 40$ all the other stuff to get the bodies up and working?? Another 40$ Heck just get the Integy shocks and everything is put together. After all doesn't money grow on your tree
Old 12-10-2005, 10:26 AM
tat2mike

i bought the itegy shocks they got shipped <ebay> read through these forums and sent them back id rather build the threaded shock bodies and ti shafts than have somethin thats put together and give me headaches plus they weigh a ton
Old 12-10-2005, 09:40 PM
lstsavage

i mocked them up laying down across some custom shock towers on my savage today, making my own cantilever arms, already got one cut out, need to change the design a little to make it fit right and im using revo rods between the cantilever and the a arm. looks like its gonna work good, ill keep you guys posted on the shocks when i get a chance to bash them. i cant possibly see these things breaking, i think everything else on my truck would get destroyed and these would still look nice and new. they are way stronger and made out of thicker material than any rc shock ive ever seen