Notices
Losi Monster Trucks Discuss all Losi Monster Trucks (i.e. LST) in this forum. Optionally you may discuss this and all other MT's in our general MT forum.

DiFF CASE

Old 06-21-2005, 10:13 PM
BLUERACER

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default DiFF CASE

has anyone had a problem when chaning over to the Alum Diff Case? I have two and they both fit very tight
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Pm35002.jpg
Views:	9
Size:	147.6 KB
ID:	288098  
Old 06-21-2005, 10:56 PM
SublimeJason
Banned

Default RE: DiFF CASE

ORIGINAL: BLUERACER

has anyone had a problem when chaning over to the Alum Diff Case? I have two and they both fit very tight
Move the Shim to the Other Side of Diff,And if it don't Spin Better than just Re-move it and you'll be Fine,
Hope thats some Help.
Old 06-22-2005, 09:06 AM
MGTfix

Default RE: DiFF CASE

Since you have the blue painted diff cases, you might want to clean all the excess paint from the inside were the bearings will sit in the case. If you remove the shims completely, after the paint wears away(from normal running) it may cause the excessive backlash in the ring and pinion and eventually damage the gears.