Community
Search
Notices
Losi Monster Trucks Discuss all Losi Monster Trucks (i.e. LST) in this forum. Optionally you may discuss this and all other MT's in our general MT forum.

searching

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-2005, 12:05 AM
BLUERACER

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default searching

what would be the best web site to look at for getting a realy realy nice engine
Old 06-22-2005, 01:43 AM
MountainMotor
My Feedback: (7)

Default RE: searching

There's all different kinds of websites for all different kinds of engines. What kind of engine ya looking for, big, powerful, reliable? What characteristics are you looking for the most?
Old 06-22-2005, 01:58 AM
BLUERACER

LOOKING FOR BIG BLOCK WITH POWER!!
Old 06-22-2005, 02:46 AM
MountainMotor
My Feedback: (7)

I'm getting ready to hop-up my LST and after some research I'm gonna go with the Collari .30. Tons of power, nice price, reliable and keeps a tune. You can find Collari and Picco engines at www.werksracing.com, you can find Sirio, Novarossi and Rossi engines at www.teamtrinity.com, Sirio just came out with a .30 engine that's not listed on Trinity's site yet, www.rcnutshobbies.com carries the Sirio .30, www.novarcproducts.com carries a bunch of engines too. After you do some research I would also look on ebay because their are some great deals on their on engines. I think when I buy my engine I'm gonna buy it on ebay. I've heard good things about Collari, Sirio, Picco, Novarossi, Rossi and SH engines, just to name a few with bigger engines.
Old 06-22-2005, 10:59 AM
RCtruckRacer

Anyone seen [link=http://www.racers-edge.com/store/customer/home.php?cat=520]THIS[/link]?