Community
Search
Notices
Losi Monster Trucks Discuss all Losi Monster Trucks (i.e. LST) in this forum. Optionally you may discuss this and all other MT's in our general MT forum.

lst vs mini lst

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2005, 11:57 AM
fantomas
My Feedback: (3)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default lst vs mini lst

I hear the mini lst shouldn't be posted in the "monster truck forum" so lets compare the two...

aww nevermind... this thread will get locked anyways
Old 10-07-2005, 01:02 PM
Tigger N. Bennie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: lst vs mini lst

ORIGINAL: Maddance27

I hear the mini lst shouldn't be posted in the "monster truck forum" so lets compare the two...

If you want to compare a larger scale to a "mini" go for it.

For your information, I haven't locked all the threads and have tried to direct threads to the mini forum. Here is an example in THIS SAME MONSTER FORUM, but I guess someone would rather "post" than scroll.
http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/m_34...tm.htm#3427543

ORIGINAL: Tigger N. Bennie

There are four pages on the Mini-LST already in the Mini & Micro section, including photos, motor discussions, and posts from Horizon reps. I suggest people migrate toward the Mini & Micro section for more information.

RC Cars, Buggies and Trucks >> Mini & Micro RC Cars >> RE: Team Losi Mini LST
http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/m_33...tm.htm#3427966
As written before, if you or any other member has a problem with deleted or locked threads, you can always PM me or report it. Using what seems to be some of the members "monster" logic or lack of logic, just don't get upset if members start posting about their Radio Shack Zip Zaps in the Monster Forums because if they get flamed, someone is bound to get into trouble and it probably will be the one doing the flaming.

Simply put, it's about organization and concentrated information about a "new" product. Right now, there are probably more knowlegeable posting about "minis" in the mini section or at least people from Horizon/Losi posting on the Mini-LST in the "mini" section. After awhile, I'm sure there were be lots and lots of problem related posts and threads scattered about the mini just like any other product. Oh wait, that is already happening.

Old 10-07-2005, 01:11 PM
LeeT n00b

ORIGINAL: Maddance27

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Om31933.jpg
Views:	13
Size:	34.0 KB
ID:	335448  
Old 10-07-2005, 01:28 PM
2DMaxLST!!

I just took a screen snapshot!!
Old 10-07-2005, 03:58 PM
Capital Bulldogs

LOL

Hey STFU, I am from Maryland too, where is Bowie??
Old 10-07-2005, 05:14 PM
PillowPants

Who gives a crap! It's an awesome little mini that will become very popular this holiday season. THATS IT! No more threads please![:@]
Old 10-07-2005, 05:32 PM
CR500rider

whats the big deal about posting on the Mini LST here? after all it IS A LOSI MONSTER TRUCK. If the mini lst was never posted in here i never would have known they even exsisted. this is the 3rd time i have seen "Tigger N. Pooh-Bear" posting in here about why we cant post on the mini lst. maybe he should hop on down the road on his tail in a typical "Tigger" fashion. Thats just my .02
Old 10-07-2005, 05:50 PM
PillowPants

ORIGINAL: CR500rider

whats the big deal about posting on the Mini LST here? after all it IS A LOSI MONSTER TRUCK. If the mini lst was never posted in here i never would have known they even exsisted. this is the 3rd time i have seen "Tigger N. Pooh-Bear" posting in here about why we cant post on the mini lst. maybe he should hop on down the road on his tail in a typical "Tigger" fashion. Thats just my .02
Dude It's NOT nitro powered and it's a mini! Thats what the mini forum is for! There is a thread that sublimejason started that is now 7 pages long chalk full of info and pics! there is no need to make a new thread about it every 15 minutes! Your gunna get your ***** banned dude, you might wanna consider editing that "tigger and pooh-bear" post.
Old 10-07-2005, 06:04 PM
CR500rider

ORIGINAL: TheHamburglar

Dude It's NOT nitro powered and it's a mini! Thats what the mini forum is for! There is a thread that sublimejason started that is now 7 pages long chalk full of info and pics! there is no need to make a new thread about it every 15 minutes! Your gunna get your ***** banned dude, you might wanna consider editing that "tigger and pooh-bear" post.

if you look this is not a nitro only forum.....the forum is "R/C Monster Trucks" not "R/C Nitro Monster Trucks" we are posting about a losi LST monster truck...it just happens to be a mini, big deal! it is still a monster truck no matter which way you look at it. Like i said before, if it wasnt posted in the monster truck forum i wouldnt even know it was available, i still dont see the big deal. and i really do not understand why you are getting soo upset about this.
Old 10-07-2005, 06:29 PM
PillowPants

ORIGINAL: TheHamburglar

if you look this is not a nitro only forum.....the forum is "R/C Monster Trucks" not "R/C Nitro Monster Trucks" we are posting about a losi LST monster truck...it just happens to be a mini, big deal! it is still a monster truck no matter which way you look at it. Like i said before, if it wasnt posted in the monster truck forum i wouldnt even know it was available, i still dont see the big deal. and i really do not understand why you are getting soo upset about this.
I'm not upset, i just see Tigger and bennie's point. But whatever floats your boat i guess. I'm gunna godrive my XXX. laters.
Old 10-07-2005, 06:33 PM
2DMaxLST!!

I agree.....

The Mini LST is different from other mini's in that it is the David to our Goliath. I would never know about those other threads unless someone had posted about it here.
Old 10-07-2005, 06:59 PM
Tigger N. Bennie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Well since you guys would rather bash me personally than actually discuss the Mini-LST and actually compare it, which I thought was the purpose of this thread, I have asked the other mods to review the thread.
Old 10-07-2005, 07:49 PM
i8tweety
My Feedback: (11)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Seeing as there is no actual discussion regarding the mini LST, consider this thread closed.

i8tweety
Car Forums Moderator