Community
Search
Notices
Losi Monster Trucks Discuss all Losi Monster Trucks (i.e. LST) in this forum. Optionally you may discuss this and all other MT's in our general MT forum.

LST QUESTIONS

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2005, 07:36 PM
rcfenatic903

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default LST QUESTIONS

DOES THE LST HAVE A GOOD SHOCK SYSTEM COMPARED TO OTHER MTS. CAUSE MY FRIEND HAS A MGT AND HIS SHOCK SYSTEM SEEMS TO BE A BIT OF PAIN COSTALY BREAKING AND NEEDING SHOCK OIL. O YEA HOW FAST DOES THE LST GO. I ASLSO HAD SUM OTHER QUESTIONS LIKE WITCH MT ISHOULD GET.
Old 10-09-2005, 08:38 PM
sk8ingsailor

Default RE: LST QUESTIONS

What are you driving now? Yeah the LST is really nice. I have one from the first batch where the A-arms were really crappy and the engine had this extra washer in it. My model # is 741 and now I have seen #16000+. Losi has refined many of their problems. I'd say stock, if you locked this bumper to bumper you would drag a REVO and Savage 25 around the block and back. The are simple and do not leak. Go pick up some old magazines......this is truck of the year --->nuff said. go back and read some of the earlier post from August 2004 or so. THat will show you the constant problems in the beggining, then compare them to now.
Old 10-09-2005, 09:09 PM
rcfenatic903

THANKS
Old 10-10-2005, 09:53 AM
balsanova

rcfenatic903 can you turn your Caps Locks off and write in small capital , it is easier to read for most of us

Thank you

Balsanova