Notices
Losi Monster Trucks Discuss all Losi Monster Trucks (i.e. LST) in this forum. Optionally you may discuss this and all other MT's in our general MT forum.

Lst with collari .30

Old 10-18-2005, 01:06 PM
Riddick_LCR

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Lst with collari .30

hi guys new to the site! i have an lst with a collari .30 engine what exhaust would you guys recommend for this engine? im running the stock lst exhaust at the mo, will there be any performance gain changing the exhaust? also where would be a good place to get some spares for the engine if i need some as i didnt buy the engine im not sure where to get the bits from...mainly the one way bearing! thanks for the help guys oh and i must say what an awsome truck the lst is
Old 10-18-2005, 07:59 PM
sk8ingsailor

Default RE: Lst with collari .30

I have a stock engine with the RD logics twin stinger pipe

[link=http://www.killerhobbies.com/images/images_17208/rdl62900s.jpg]Rd Logics pipe[/link]

Old 10-18-2005, 09:08 PM
2DMaxLST!!

Default RE: Lst with collari .30

You can get that bearing [link=https://www.ssl-stormerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/seekpart.pl?src=ns&pn=WRXLC30150002]here.[/link] I am depresed seeing how much it costs and I not sure if they ship to the UK.