Notices
Losi Monster Trucks Discuss all Losi Monster Trucks (i.e. LST) in this forum. Optionally you may discuss this and all other MT's in our general MT forum.

he

Old 10-31-2005, 07:50 PM
bigmike882

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default he

Can the lst mt do wheelies when completely stock. Are there any mt's out there that can do wheelies right out of the box at a price around $600. I want an mt with lots of torque. I have a jato right now and love it, but I want to get into mt's now. My neigbor has a savage 25 and it is sweet. Is the lst better, does it have more torque.
Old 10-31-2005, 08:00 PM
NitroLST

Default RE: he

Oh no here we go again.....

Yeah My truck wheelies out of the box completely stock although you need to get close to a gallon through your truck before the wheelies take hold. And then all you do is destroy body's and flip your truck from doin wheelies.

After you get sick of wheelies and destroying body's thats where the slipper comes in to play.

Old 10-31-2005, 08:12 PM
gkram

My did wheeles too good so I put better springs in the back. That helped for more down force.
Old 10-31-2005, 08:40 PM
A.B.U

My LST tries to wheelie, but I give off the throttle before it does. And it's only seen it's 4th tank!! I'm doing a 6 tank break-in, not 5. :P It does have a llot of torque, and it sounds really cool.