Community
Search
Notices
Losi Monster Trucks Discuss all Losi Monster Trucks (i.e. LST) in this forum. Optionally you may discuss this and all other MT's in our general MT forum.

Giving up the LST

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2005, 11:17 PM
rorhound

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Giving up the LST

Looks like the LST is going to go on the auction block.

My local track holds races every week but they combine all the trucks into one class (pro and sportsman) so the MT's have to race against the Truggies. Even though I've spent a bunch of money on parts and spares (not to mention the time spent on fine tuning, thanks again 2D) and my truck is running the best it ever has and is handling great, it's still no match for the lighter truggies. So if I want to race and have a chance of placing (I'm not going to wait for everyone to break so I can place) I'm going to have to go to the dark side. I'm eyeing the Jammin CRT for a replacement.

I know I need to learn to drive better but it's like bringing a knife to a gun fight.
Old 11-12-2005, 02:37 AM
AlphaAuriga
My Feedback: (17)

Default RE: Giving up the LST

You're absolutely right. Thats why I have several different trucks. I've got the LST, a Revo, and a GS SUT PRO with Native Racing arms on it. While I enjoy racing the LST, I find some places I go to, do the same thing you mention. In those cases I whip out the SUT to race.....
Old 11-12-2005, 09:43 AM
2DMaxLST!!

Default RE: Giving up the LST

Hey, I'm glad I could help you and wish you success in whatever you race. I actually have a LSP Pro but enjoy racing monster trucks more.